Series RT20 fuses with blade contacts are mainly used in distribution net of rate voltage up to 500V a. c. and rated current up to 1600A for the protection of line and cables against all damages from fault currents between overload and rated breaking capacity. This series fuses achieve full exchangeability with similar fuses on domestic and international markets.
● The particular design of variable section size of the fuse-element and the accurate configuration of low melting point alloy taking metallurgic effect in respect of the position, shape, and amount have lowered the power dissipation and formed ideal protection characteristics
● The high strength dense alumina ceramic tubes have excellent performance against abrupt temperature change and resistance to impact.
● High purity quartz sand with comparatively high sintering temperature i used as arc extinguishing medium.
● The integral blade contacts are shaped with cold forging, which ha good structure strength and fine electrical conductivity
● Varies forms of fuse-base are available to meet different needs